A summer spent wandering the streets of Montreal is a lively and romantic experience. Le Centre Sheraton Montreal is ideally located just steps from the famous Bell Centre, top dining, and shopping along St. Catherine Street, helping you make your Montreal getaway truly memorable.
Explore our list of Montreal 375 summer activities and events. For additional information, we invite you to visit our Concierge who would be happy to assist you in planning your trip.
Concerts + Festivals
- Grand Prix: June 9-11
- Festival Mural: June 9-19
- Beer Festival: June 14-18
- Fête nationale Saint-Jean: June 23 concert, June 24 parade
- Montreal International Jazz Festival: June 28-July 8
- Mtl en Arts: June 28-July 2
- Montreal Fireworks Competition: July 1-August 5(Wednesdays & Saturdays)
- International Festival of Circus Arts: July 6-16
- Montreal Comic-Con: July 7-9
- Dragon Boat Challenge: July 8-9
- Montreal Electronic Groove: July 21-31
- Osheaga Festival Musique et Arts: August 4-6
- Rogers Cup: August 4-13
- Montreal Highland Games: August 6
- Montreal Pride Parade: August 20
- International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu: August 12-August 20
- MUTEK: August 23-27
- Jardins de lumière: September - October
- Grand Électro Parade - Montréal: September 2
- YUL Eat: September 2-4
- Art Tattoo Montreal: September 8-10
- Prix Cycliste de Montreal: September 11
- Montreal Marathon: September 23-24
You're invited to view more activities and events through the MTL 375 Official Website.
Dining + Shopping
Indulge in some of the best cuisine in Montreal, just steps away from our location. Enjoy the vast variety of restaurants that will be sure to have the perfect dining experience for everyone. Here are some local suggestions to enrich your next getaway to Montreal.
- Cinko: $ - 9-minute drive | 2.4km
- Le Taj: $$ - 7-minute walk | 600m
- Gibby's Restaurant: $$$ - 9-minute drive | 2km
- Restaurant Europea: $$$$ - 4-minute walk | 350m
Whether you're making a day out of shopping or need to a quick stop for an essential, Montreal has an abundance of shops and boutiques for every customer. Browse the shops along Rue St. Catherine, or explore the world's largest Underground City, which connects to shopping centres all over.
- Underground City: 1-minute walk - 110m
- Saint Catherine Street: 2-minute walk - 200m
- Old Montreal: 8-minute drive - 3.7km
- Westmount: 8-minute drive - 2.9km
- The Plateau: 15-minute drive - 4km