Save 20% this Summer
Plan your Montreal adventure
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel is located in the heart of vibrant downtown Montreal near great restaurants, summer concerts, and entertainment. Stay and save with us this summer and experience all Montreal has to offer.
Montreal Summer Activities
Concerts + Festivals
Montreal is a city of festivals, and you can usually find a few throughout the city each weekend. Themed around holidays, music, film, art and other events, these festivals offer neverending things to do in Montreal.
- Montreal Fireworks Competition: July 2-July 20 (Wednesdays & Saturdays)
- Osheaga Festival Musique et Arts: July 29-July 31
- Celine Dion: July 31-August 17
- Heavy Montreal: August 5-August 7
- Montreal Pride: August 8-August 14
- International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu: August 13-August 21
- Fashion and Design Festival: August 15-August 20
- Montreal Film Festival: August 27-September 7
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montreal: September 11
Indulge in some of the best cuisine in Montreal, just steps away from our location. Enjoy the vast variety of restaurants that will be sure to have the perfect dining experience for everyone. Here are some local suggestions to enrich your next getaway to Montreal.
- Cinko: $ - 9-minute drive | 2.4km
- Le Taj: $$ - 7-minute walk | 600m
- Gibby's Restaurant: $$$ - 9-minute drive | 2km
- Restaurant Europea: $$$$ - 4-minute walk | 350m
Whether you're making a day out of shopping or need to a quick stop for an essential, Montreal has an abundance of shops and boutiques for every customer. Browse the shops along Rue St. Catherine, or explore the world's largest Underground City, which connects to shopping centres all over.
- Underground City: 1-minute walk - 110m
- Saint Catherine Street: 2-minute walk - 200m
- Old Montreal: 8-minute drive - 3.7km
- Westmount: 8-minute drive - 2.9km
- The Plateau: 15-minute drive - 4km