Montreal Baseball Weekend
April 1-2, 2016
Take your family and friends out to the ballgame in Montreal! Take part in the excitement as baseball returns to Montreal for two exhibition games (April 1 & 2) between two great American rival leagues, Boston and Toronto. Be the first to witness how exciting the 2016 season will be for the fans as they showcase their star-filled line ups!
Book early and enjoy rates from $199 over the weekend. Book online or call 866-716-8101 and ask for our best prepaid rates over exhibition baseball weekend.
Montreal Baseball Weekend Travel Tips
Make your travel effortless when you keep these tips in mind for your trip to the Olympic Stadium.
- Stadium Transportation
- Address: 4545 Avenue Pierre-de Coubertin, Montréal, QC H1V 3N7, Canada
- Olympic Stadium is located a 8.5km/5.3mi from our hotel
- 20 minute drive from our hotel
- 20 minute subway ride from the hotel - the Peel subway station (green line) is one block away from the hotel. Take the Honoré-Beaugrand direction and get off at the Pie-IX station.
- Stadium Parking
- Olympic Stadium offers plenty of parking for the event. Stadium parking is $20 per car
Hear from our guests about their stay from 617 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We stayed overnight as a family adventure in April 2017.
We booked in advance and reserved a few days in advance. We required adjacent rooms with passage doors, The Sheraton accommodated that. We were a little disappointed that only one of our rooms was ready when we checked in at 4:30pm and it wasn't ready till after 5pm but we were offered free breakfast because of this.
GREAT beds! Courteous staff. I would recommend staying here and will stay there again in the future.