Montreal Baseball Weekend
April 1-2, 2016
Take your family and friends out to the ballgame in Montreal! Take part in the excitement as baseball returns to Montreal for two exhibition games (April 1 & 2) between two great American rival leagues, Boston and Toronto. Be the first to witness how exciting the 2016 season will be for the fans as they showcase their star-filled line ups!
Book early and enjoy rates from $199 over the weekend. Book online or call 866-716-8101 and ask for our best prepaid rates over exhibition baseball weekend.
Montreal Baseball Weekend Travel Tips
Make your travel effortless when you keep these tips in mind for your trip to the Olympic Stadium.
- Stadium Transportation
- Address: 4545 Avenue Pierre-de Coubertin, Montréal, QC H1V 3N7, Canada
- Olympic Stadium is located a 8.5km/5.3mi from our hotel
- 20 minute drive from our hotel
- 20 minute subway ride from the hotel - the Peel subway station (green line) is one block away from the hotel. Take the Honoré-Beaugrand direction and get off at the Pie-IX station.
- Stadium Parking
- Olympic Stadium offers plenty of parking for the event. Stadium parking is $20 per car
Hear from our guests about their stay from 601 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Stayed for 3 nights. Very good location in the city and walking distance to most of places. Great Club Room with good view. Overall it was a satisfying stay. Funny thing was, I received a Platinum amenities at the bathroom on 1st night and the rest of the night was normal amenities.