Montreal Baseball Weekend
April 1-2, 2016
Take your family and friends out to the ballgame in Montreal! Take part in the excitement as baseball returns to Montreal for two exhibition games (April 1 & 2) between two great American rival leagues, Boston and Toronto. Be the first to witness how exciting the 2016 season will be for the fans as they showcase their star-filled line ups!
Book early and enjoy rates from $199 over the weekend. Book online or call 866-716-8101 and ask for our best prepaid rates over exhibition baseball weekend.
Montreal Baseball Weekend Travel Tips
Make your travel effortless when you keep these tips in mind for your trip to the Olympic Stadium.
- Stadium Transportation
- Address: 4545 Avenue Pierre-de Coubertin, Montréal, QC H1V 3N7, Canada
- Olympic Stadium is located a 8.5km/5.3mi from our hotel
- 20 minute drive from our hotel
- 20 minute subway ride from the hotel - the Peel subway station (green line) is one block away from the hotel. Take the Honoré-Beaugrand direction and get off at the Pie-IX station.
- Stadium Parking
- Olympic Stadium offers plenty of parking for the event. Stadium parking is $20 per car
Hear from our guests about their stay from 609 verified guest reviews
79%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I would like to personally thank the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal for going above and beyond to make our family's Spring Break memorable. Ms. Theberge (VIP and Club Services Manager) and Peter in Club lounge could not have been anymore generous or focused on making it a trip to remember. My wife, daughters and mother were treated like VIPs and that means a lot to me. The weather was quite bad and we had to spend lots of time indoors. The Club Lounge Team made it easy. The whole group in the Lounge should be commended.
When I am in Montreal, this is my home away from home. I must also continue to reinforce that Mr. Giguere the General Manager sets the tone for the facility and it does not go un noticed. All staff in the facility speak very highly of him and you can see that his leadership reflects on their level of pride and ownership to their work.