F1 Grand Prix Montreal
June 8-11, 2017
Start Your Engines
Gear up for Grand Prix Weekend! Le Centre Sheraton Montréal is the closest full-service, four-star hotel near the downtown Grand Prix festivities. Take a stroll on Crescent and Peel streets and take in the exhilarating ambiance of one of Montreal’s most exciting weekends.
Book early for our best rates over race weekend. Book online or call 866-716-8101 and ask for our best-prepaid rates. Special group rates also available inquire at 514-878-4040.
F1 Grand Prix Montreal Travel Tips
Make your travel effortless when you keep these tips in mind for your trip to the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit.
- Address: Parc Jean-Drapeau, Montréal, QC H3C 6A1, Canada
- is located a 6.4km/4mi from our hotel
- The Jean-Drapeau Metro station is just a short walk from the site. You can buy various tickets/passes at every station in the network.
- No parking is reserved for spectators, it is advisable that you do not use your car.
- Peel Metro station is just steps away from Le Centre Sheraton Montreal.
Haven't bought your tickets yet? Purchase here.
Enjoy our suites
Sleep in style in one of our suites. Enjoy the privacy of your own dining room, two bathrooms and seperate bedroom, as well as added amenities to make your stay especially pampered. Read more about our suites here.
Where to celebrate
Our hotel is conveniently located near great nightlife.
- Crescent Street, the heart of the Grand Prix Festival, buzzes with clubs, bars, car expositions and so much more and is just three blocks from the hotel.
- Peel Street is one of the most popular streets during Grand Prix weekend with numerous terraces and restaurants. The famous Ferreira Café is for sure one of them!
- Club La Boom is hosting Grand Prix parties and is just two minutes walking distance from the hotel.
- Saint-Laurent Street, aka The Main, is an iconic Boulevard in Montreal for its restaurants and clubs. Buonanotte is an institution when it comes to supper clubs in Montreal.
Ask a concierge
Make the most of your time in Montreal and ask our concierges for recommendations for your stay in our city. Let us help make your time here memorable!
To connect with our dedicated concierge team, please call us at 514-878-2133.
Visit the fitness centre
Break a sweat while you're here in our fitness centre, and relax afterwards at the massage studio. To get the full R&R experience, visit the pool and terrace. We invite you to learn more about our fitness centre.